We love Kairouan is looking for a project coordinator for the project “Young Leader’s network in Tunisia” in Kairouan, which is implemented in collaboration with the “Collective Leadership Institute”.
Who we are:
We love Kairouan is a non-profit organization funded in 2012. Our main aim is to apply sustainable development in the region by working on culture, environment and youth engagement. We are constantly working on promoting the city in all kinds of aspects. Following this goal, we developed and implemented a lot of national and international initiatives, projects, actions and public events with cultural and environment aspect always in cooperation with local stakeholders.
You will be part of a motivated young team of 4 people. The main task is to support other associations in different regions (Hergla , Rgueb , Krib) in participatory community projects by engaging local stakeholder’s support to work on the collective leadership approach. The work will include weekly skype meetings with our German Partner.
- Maintaining and Monitoring project plans
- Providing necessary information and regular support to stakeholders by organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings in the three different Regions
- Providing administrative and financial support to the team
- Following up with other association in different regions
- Ensuring and maintaining a good archive system
- Commitment to the Collective Leadership approach (link) and engagement for the concept of sustainability
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, social science or related degree
- Experience in civil society or similar project
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in French or English
- Good knowledge of donor requirements, procedures and strong capacity in financial planning
- Able to work in a team, to communicate well and to respect deadlines
- Facilitation workshop moderation is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Low hierarchies and a great team spirit
- A respectful salary
- Insurance cover
We are looking forward to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions concerning the application process don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com